Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Birthday Wish

First of all, forgive me for my absence. Student teaching requires so much time and energy whatever I have leftover at the end of a day has to be reserved for the next day. I haven't forgotten about whatever readers I have, though. Don't fret!

My main purpose for this post is to share my one and only birthday wish. I'll be celebrating 22 years of life one week from today (Saturday) and am asking for only one thing.

This Summer I'll be going back to the Dominican Republic for a week-long missions trip with my church, Bethel Worship Center. Sharing the gospel, providing medical attention, and continuing construction on a children's home are only a few of the things we'll be doing while there.

Trips like this aren't cheap. It was hard enough raising money the first two times I went. It's going to be harder now that I'm currently taken over with student teaching responsibilities and have no income at all.

My one birthday wish is to raise money for this trip. 

Even the two dollars that would be spent on a birthday card would be put to better work to make this trip happen.

A donation for a missions trip is an investment in serving others and reaching souls for the Kingdom. 


1 comment:

  1. I will totally support you by giving you the green to make your goal seen. You will have it no later than Friday, I promise you!!!

    ReplyDelete