Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16

My roommate and I went for a stroll after dinner and I had yet to take the snapshot of the day. As we were walking we came upon the amazing Dopey's cafe, our campus's pride burger joint.

If the Christmas lights are on, they're open for business!
And you can see those things for miles away, too.

I've only eaten there like two or three times in the three and a half years I've been here...sad, huh? I will say, though, that every time was a delight and I would recommend it to anyone.

So how about I finally was able to order the L.L. Bean slippers I've been wanting for the past two years. They were on major sale online AND everything was an additional 15% off AND they were offering free shipping AND I had a $10 gift certificate to use.

I ended up getting those suckers for like $7--and they're regularly $35...holla. Here's what they look like. 

The roomie just ordered some magnetic nail polish which I'm super excited to see her try out...that idea baffles me.

Oh! I also found a great deal on something else, that I can't share because I bought it as a birthday present for a dear friend of mine and don't want to risk spoiling the surprise (I did buy one of these for me, too!). It'll have to be my picture for the day on or shortly after her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment