Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17 - Feels Like Home.

The highlight of my day? This awesome 'teacher station' my mentor teacher had set up for me when I walked in the door this morning complete with computer, book case, AND soft rolling chair!



Let me share with you how this makes me feel: 

A. Awesome.
B. More like a teacher.
C. Like I'm at home. 
D. Even more awesome. 

I plan on bringing my Galileo thermometer from home to spruce up my area a little bit and I was recently gifted some Pi wrapping paper that I just may use as a poster on that bare wall. 

Talk about feeling legit. 

Now that I've got my own space, I've got no excuse not to work, work, work. I've still got to figure out exactly how I'm going to handle things when I take over...homework, classwork, assessments, management...the list goes on. 

In education classes, you're walked through how to handle these things in an ideal situation--but things always work out perfectly in theory. The real test is implementing a plan of action that works. 

So here goes nothing...



No comments:

Post a Comment